We are committed to safeguarding and meeting the needs of our children
- The welfare of the child remains paramount
- All children have the right to be protected from harm
- All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly
- All staff and volunteers working at the school have a responsibility to report concerns to the designated member of staff.
- Click here to view the latest child protection and safeguarding policy.
Whole school Safeguarding Lead
Tony Sammon, Headteacher
Deputy Safeguarding Lead (LAC)
Deputy Safeguarding Lead (CSE)
Governor with responsibility for Safeguarding
Dan Palmer, REACH Youth Project
Concerns about the head teacher
Report to the chair of governors, Brian Walton
or any governor or Anthony Goble – LADO [Local Authority Designated Lead] 0300 123 2224